Improved Trading System
Displays prices of goods in the sector, without having to open Trade Goods menus on stations.
When installed on a ship or station that has a captain, allows the player to give buy and sell orders to that ship/station from the galaxy map. For this usage, rarity does not matter.
As rarity increases so do the advantages, including:
- Price Ratios in the Sector
- Trade Routes in the Sector
- Trade Routes in the last # of Sectors
- When the upgrade is installed permanently and is at least exceptional, you can see information about the supply/demand amounts when you are on the map. You can select the goods you're looking for in the upper left corner of the screen when looking on the map.
- The different colours represent the amounts: low demand / high supply is shown blue; high demand / low supply red. You can also find that information in a info panel located in the trading screen.
|Battery Upgrade, C43 Object Detector, Cargo Upgrade, Energy To Shield Converter, Engine Upgrade, Generator Upgrade, Improved Trading System, Mining System, Quantum Hyperspace Upgrade, Radar Upgrade, Scanner Upgrade, Shield Booster, Shield Reinforcer, Tractor Beam Upgrade, Turret Control System, Velocity Security Control Bypass, XSTN-K|