|This article is a stub. You can help Avorion Wiki by .|
|This page is a page in need of work. It might be outdated, or contain misinformation.|
Events, as the name suggest, are random events that occur after a fixed amount of time has passed. It's normally around 12 minutes between each event.
There are a number of diffrent events that can occur, following is the console text followed by the action that happens in-game:
- alienattack - Xsotan attack will commence shortly after. The Xsotan will be neutral to the player until a turret is fired then they will be hostile. They will be hostile to the NPCs in the sector when they warp in. There is no reward for their defeat.
- piratehunter - A pirate attack on the current sector, happens immediately. The pirates will be hostile to the player when they warp in. If in a populated sector and the player assists in the defeat of the pirates the controlling faction will pay the player a credit amount determined by the distance to the core.
- convoidistressignal - You'll receive a distress signal and coordinates to a sector where a convoy is being ambushed by pirates
- fakedistresssignal - You'll receive a distress signal and coordinates to a sector where a pirate ambush awaits you
- spawntravelingmerchant - A traveling merchant will appear in your current sector
- xsotaninvasion - a large amount of xsotan will spawn in the sector a progress bar will fill up after the wormholegaurdianprototype spawns. (this event only happens when the player defeats the worm hole guardian